Mastering the Female Orgasm – Female Orgasms 101
Men, hold on to your hats! You are about to be let in on a whole new world of secrets! A world that has the power to confuse, mystify, and bewilder…
The world of the female orgasm!
The female body is a complex work of art – beautiful to look at, but difficult to figure out… especially when it comes to orgasm.
Here are some quick facts about the female orgasm:
– Average length of time it takes a woman to have an orgasm: 20 minutes. Average length of time it takes a man: 2-5 minutes.
– Half of girls have had an orgasm by the time they’re 16 years old.
– 44% of men say their female partners always have orgasms when they have sex. 22% of women say they always have orgasms when they have sex. Hummmm!
– About 1% of women are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.
– 63% of college women say they’ve had multiple orgasms.
– The G-spot is named after Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, the first modern doctor to write about it.
Many men find it difficult to understand the female sexual response cycle simply because it differs so much from their own.
Here is a brief overview of what happens during a female orgasm:
Stimulation of clitoris
Tension build-up is caused within pelvis
Tension is finally released and orgasm is experienced
Series of involuntary (yet pleasurable) muscle contractions sweep through body
Contractions are felt in the vagina, uterus, and/or rectum
Unlike with the male orgasm, women have the ability to feel many different types of climaxes. These climaxes are dependent on the types of stimuli used, and whether the orgasm is clitoral or vaginal.
So, where do you learn the finer techniques of the Female Orgasm? How about asking your lover what she likes? Or reading an eBook that covers the subject?
In today’s age of the Internet, there are many resources available to you online.
Aiding the people by providing them the right information about their problems.